Classic Pumpkin Bread (gf + df)
Pumpkin bread is the best anytime (or should I say all the time?) bread. You can have it for breakfast, a snack, lunch (guilty of this), or dessert. With this recipe, you can have pumpkin bread all the time knowing that it’s made of pure, wholesome and healthy ingredients. This recipe strikes the perfect balance of sweetness – not overpowering, but just enough to satisfy a little sweet tooth. I love that this is made with almond flour and oat flour. These are two of my favorite flours because they are super versatile and so healthy. The almond flour helps to increase the protein, while the oat flour provides healthy carbs and fiber. Not to mention, they make the bread really moist and taste amaze.Happy baking!Ingredients:1 ½ cups almond flour1 ½ cups oat flour3 tsp baking powder½ tsp baking soda1 tsp salt½ tsp cinnamon2 eggs¼ cup melted coconut oil⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk½ cup agave1 tsp vanilla extract1 cup pumpkin puree Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 425⁰F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon).
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the eggs, melted coconut oil, almond milk, agave, vanilla, and pumpkin and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the dry ingredient mixture into the wet mixture and whisk until combined. Transfer batter into loaf pan.
- Bake at 425⁰F for 10 minutes. Then, lower the heat to 350⁰F and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 40-50 minutes.