Quinoa + Kale Greek Salad (gf + vegetarian)
This salad has so many of my favorite things – quinoa, kale, chickpeas, cheese. The combination is perfectly light, healthy and satisfying. This salad will come together super quickly and it makes a pretty large batch. It’s perfect to make for yourself and have leftovers or to bring to a potluck for a big group of people. Try this as a meatless meal, or add some grilled chicken for extra protein!Ingredients1 ½ cups quinoa, uncooked¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes1 cup chopped cucumber¾ cup chopped celery1 red bell pepper, chopped1 ¼ cup chickpeas1 cup chopped kale4 oz feta cheese¼ cup olive oil¼ cup apple cider vinegar½ lemon, juiced2 tbsp dried parsley1 tsp dried dillSalt and pepper, to taste Steps:
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Mix together quinoa chopped vegetables and chickpeas.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, dill, salt and pepper.
- Mix the vinaigrette into the salad, the crumble the feta and toss into salad.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes before serving.