Classic Pancakes (gf + paleo)
This is a gluten free and dairy free take on the classic pancake - a brunch and breakfast-for-dinner staple. They're fluffy, light and delicious. If you really want to go for it, add some fresh blueberries or dark chocolate chips.*serves 2-3Ingredients:1 ½ cups almond flour2 tbsp coconut flour1 tbsp baking powder¼ tsp salt1 tbsp coconut sugar3 tbsp grapeseed oil or coconut oil2 eggs¾ cup almond milkOptional: blueberries, chocolate chips Steps:
- Whisk together the oil, eggs and almond milk in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until just combined, being careful not to overdo it.
- Preheat a slightly oiled griddle to medium heat. Scoop about ⅓ cup of batter for each pancake. If you’re adding blueberries or chocolate chips, sprinkle them on each pancake now.
- Once you start seeing bubbles in the batter (after about 4 minutes), flip the pancakes and cook about 4 minutes more, or until golden on both sides and cooked in the middle.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy immediately!